- 50ml Truffle juice
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Burrata
- 5g Mushroom flour (Cep/Porcino)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chopped chives
- Heat black truffle juice in a pan.
- Add mushroom flour and mix well.
- Gently boil for a few minutes until it reduces.
- On a plate, arrange the tomatoes cut into slices.
- Place the burrata on top and open it slightly.
- Distribute the truffle and porcino mushroom reduction over it, along with the chopped chives, a pinch of salt, a splash of extra virgin olive oil and it’s ready to serve!