- 1 endive
- 1 carrot
- 2 Figueras onions
- Black olives
- 24 medium-size whole milk caps
- Olive oil
- Aromatic herbs (bay leaf, thyme, oregano)
- 5 garlic cloves
- Pepper Balls
- Cava vinegar
- To begin with, select the milk caps and wash them well and without water.
- Next, wash the endive, drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan we are going to aromatize the oil. Add a good splash of olive oil together with the aromatic herbs, which can be oregano, rosemary and fresh thyme, garlic and pepper balls. And heat at 60 °C approximately for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, sauté the milk caps in a frying pan and, halfway through cooking, cover them with the aromatized oil, herbs, garlic and pepper.
- Confit the milk caps over a low heat for about 20 minutes and at the end add a splash of cava vinegar.
- Leave the milk caps to cool, if possible for 24 hours in the fridge, and set aside on a plate.
- Serve the salad with a base of endive, some finely chopped onion and carrot, black olives and the pickled milk caps.
- Finally, dress the salad with oil and salt and enjoy!