- Summer Truffle Carpaccio
- 150g Salmon
- 1 avocado
- 1 soft onion
- 15g soya
- 10 soya bean sprouts
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Truffle oil, salt and pepper
- Chop the salmon and avocado into cubes (diced)
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Put everything in a bowl and add soya, salt, pepper and grated lime before cooking for 10 minutes.
- Place salmon and avocado on the base of a plate with the help of a mould.
- Add the previously sliced cherry tomatoes on top, along with the slices of summer truffle carpaccio and soya bean sprouts.