- 600 g of Kennebec potatoes
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 120 g of sobrasada
- 200 g of cooked octopus
- 30 g of summer truffle
- Vegetable shoots
Recipe of mashed potatoes with summer truffle, octopus and sobrassada
- For the potato cream, peel the potatoes and dice them. Boil them in a saucepan with plenty of water and a little salt.
- Once the potato is cooked, mash it, together with a little of the cooking water, with an electric mixer. When it has the desired texture, add the cream and some salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan with a little oil and over a high heat, sear the previously salted and diced octopus.
- Then, in the same frying pan, add the sobrassada, cut to taste.
- Finally, serve on a plate with a base of the potato cream, the octopus, the sobrasada and the summer truffle cut into strips. We can also add some vegetable shoots. Bon appetit!